INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We hereby inform you that we process your personal data. Details can be found below.
I. The Controller of personal data:
Marta Wróbel President of the Management Board of the company under the name FOLKSTAR sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Łowicz (99–400), ul. Stanisława Stanisławskiego 10, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 8341893954, REGON: 520067705
II. Purpose and legal basis of processing data
- in order to conclude a contract of sale based on the interest of the customer in the store's offer (pursuant to Article 6(1)(B) of (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR;
- in order to conclude a contract of sale based on the interest of the customer in the store's offer (pursuant to Article 6(1)(B) of GDPR);
- in order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract pursuant to Article 27 of the Act from May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (pursuant to Article 6(1)(C) of GDPR);
- in order to exercise the rights under the warranty or guarantees resulting from the Act from April 23, 1964 of the Civil Code (pursuant to Article 6(1)(C) of GDPR);
- for evidence (archival) purposes in order to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is in our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(F) of GDPR);
- in the event of ascertaining, investigating, or defending against claims, which is in our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(F) of GDPR);
- in order to test customer satisfaction and determine the quality of our service, which is in our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(F) of GDPR);
- in order to send our marketing offers (Newsletter), as well as information on promotions and new products in our store (pursuant to Article 6(1)(A) of GDPR);
III. Data recipients
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- our subcontractors, that is the entities we use when processing personal data: accounting firm, courier companies, law firm, IT services.
- other independent recipients: banks and lessors, the business activity of which enables the purchase of goods in our online store on hire-purchase, or the lease of the object of purchase.
IV. Personal data storage period
- Personal data obtained in order to conclude a contract of sale is processed until the statute of limitation on claims expires (also including claims that arise from the warranty and guarantee);
- Personal data obtained for marketing purposes is processed until you revoke your consent to its processing, submit an objection to its processing, or when we believe that it has become obsolete.
V. Your rights
You are entitled to:
- access your data and receive a copy thereof;
- rectify (correct) your data;
- delete data - if in your opinion there is no legal basis for us to process it, you may request that we delete it.
- limit the processing of data - you can request that we limit the processing of your personal data to only its storage, or for the performance of actions that were agreed with you (i) if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you, or we process it against the law; (ii) you do not want us to remove it because you need it for ascertaining, investigating or defending claims; or (iii) for the duration of your objection with regards to data processing.
- object to the processing of your personal data:
- marketing objection - you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. If you exercise this right - we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
- objection due to a special situation - you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing. You should then present to us your special situation, which in your opinion justifies the cessation of the processing of the data covered by the objection. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we demonstrate that the legal basis for the processing of your personal data overrides your rights, or that your personal data is necessary for us to ascertain, investigate, or defend against claims.
- transfer data: you have the right to receive from us, in a structured, commonly used and readable format, personal data that you provided to us pursuant to the contract or your consent. You can also order the transfer of this data directly to another entity.
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority.
- revoke consent to the processing of personal data - you have the right at any time to revoke consent to the processing of personal data that we process pursuant to your consent. Revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its revocation.
Details concerning the exercising of the above rights can be found at https://folkstar.pl/pl/page/polityka-danych-osobowych. You can also exercise your rights by writing to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 792 877 960.
VI. Information on voluntary data submission
Providing your data is obligatory for concluding the contract. If you do not provide data, we may refuse to conclude the contract.